Old 08-30-2012, 06:03 PM
lindy-2

I can do the four blocks for the center but would blocks with smaller sqares look better? kind off like a chain?i found some fabrics that look good a focal for the center that has lavender and pale blue and a pale purply blue one and a light purple and a white tot for the background
Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Thank you Lindy. I am still waiting on the green light from Jillaine but if she is OK with it I was thinking setting 9 stars on point and sprinkling 4 nine patch blocks in the center. Lindy would that be OK for you to make 4 nine patch blocks 12 1/2 inch square? If you want a back ground lets stick to white on white to try and tie it together.

I could also use some blue/purple or lilac squares for the setting triangles 4 atleast 13 1/2 inches square and 1 atleast 14 1/2 inches square. I anyone wants to help and has some left over fabric fitting this description, blues, purples, lilacs, it would take one envelop and one stamp to send one square. I was thinking it would be nice to have some hydrangeas fabric or something feminine even if it has some greens and with the other colors blue/purple/lilac but I could see different tone on tone work also.

Batting 60x60 or so maybe slightly smaller but it would need to work on a long arm.
Backing to go with the blue/purple/lilac theme also 60 x60 or a little smaller.
Binding 5 solid or tone on tone blue/purple or lilac strips 2 1/2 inches winde by 42 inches long.

If you happen to have it laying around and are able to spare some help would be appreciated.

Waterstide estimated $60 or $70 shipping. I would definitely need some help there. I'll have DH check too what the cost will be.