View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:07 PM
nstitches4u

Default Janome's new quilting machine

I have been looking for a quilting machine that will fit my space. Janome is bringing out a new model that is very much like the HQ Sweet 16. It is on their website, but no price of course. I am anxious to talk to my dealer and find out how far out of reach the price is. lol I have been looking at the HQ Sweet Sixteen, but I am happy to find that my local dealer will be selling the new Janome. I'm more comfortable buying from someone I know. I have been with the same dealer since 1969. I have bought a lot of machines from them over the years. The great part is that DH is the one that brought this machine to my attention. He had been surfing the net and discovered the new machine. I'm taking that as a good sign that the machine might be a possibility. lol I have been trying to convince DH that we don't need the sofa in the great room. That would be a great space for Janome Crown Jewel. Maybe he thinks the new Janome is a good compromise. lol Works for me! I'm not holding my breath, but maybe there is hope.