Old 08-31-2012, 01:24 AM
susansomethings

Hi ladies, I have been away for a bit. Took a trip to Pa. for a week. Came home this Tuesday evening about 6 pm. Wednesday morning I was stripping my livingroom of all it's glory, all wall decor, which includes a bunch of antique/vintage wall pockets & of course pictures. Then all the whats nots on the stands, furniture out, area rug out, then pull a gazillion little nails out of walls. Then trip to Lowes for paint. Called my girl friend Cathy, who I knew would be glad to help me paint. She was here by 6 pm Wed. evening. ...she painted the ceiling. I started doing the trim. We stopped at 9 pm. She returned in the morning about 9:30 and we painted fast & fourious.... So by 8 pm Thursday night we had all painting done as well as all the area rug & furniture moved back into the livingroom ! Yes in just a little over 24 hours the room was put back together...except for those gazillion wall pockets & other wall decor. My DH stayed hidden the whole time...its one of the few things he does not like to do ..paint. So then I sat down ...looked for this months sign up ...filled out the info ..yes I'm in. Although I have a lot of other things to do, as my son is getting married on the 22 & I am expecting company to stay with us, but could not pass up the SP Swap. Maybe with all that will be going on I won't be disparing at the mail box this month....