Old 08-31-2012, 04:57 AM
gardnergal970

I was counting the quilts I have started while drifting off to sleep last night and if I don't start anything else MAYBE I can finish them by the end of the year. I'm doing two small quilts as QAYG and just need to add the borders. Another small quilt is being quilted right now. I too like able to quilt individual blocks so I think finishing the other full sized quilts should go better.

Jeanie, thanks for the link. I had started strips for a quilt calling for 1 3/4 inch strips but I think I have enough done to work on the...it isn't in my UFO count...and have a few other sizes started now. I just need to get the boxes to keep them separated in. I still don't keep the crumbs. There is a lady that works with mentally challenged people to use them for dog beds for a local shelter. She gives these people a reason to get out of bed once a week so I don't feel bad about that.

What an accomplishment, Carrie! That has to feel good.

QNSue...I'll fly with you anytime! Your results speak for themselves. My sewing room is very small so ever so often, I have to straighten up so I can find a few more corners to store things in. I'm not in Mirabelle's "neat" league at all although I admire her ability to keep things looking good and getting a lot done at the same time. I could learn from her.