View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:56 AM
Elisabrat

Goodmorning sunshiners! Another beautiful day in paradise, even cooler today which is much closer to lovely. Just had the turkey trot so I had better write before the pack come in and look at me like I am stupid as they are out of birdfeed. OOPS. I was sewing helloooo.

I received fabric from April which i think I posted and from NYgals. I also received a beautiful block from Anastasia which I need to photograph. Thank you so much its absolutely PERFECT. Girls, dont let her kid you she is a resident expert here. Yipes. Anastasia if you want to post the pic that would be fine I will get it into my album. Hey as your getting your blocks in is it too much to have them also posted here too? everyone has albums but its nice to get that instant gratification and get to view them without leaving the page in my humble opinion.
Hope to get three more out in the mail today one ruby and one diamond. I think I have done ten so far. .. crud thats not very many all things considered. NO wonder the box still looks full.