Old 08-31-2012, 10:19 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks everyone for the 'neat' words. Got four more clear vue tubs today, so I can see what is in each one. Need to pick up more next week 'cause we unloaded the travel trailer, a guy wanted to buy one, but he did not want to pay what it was worth & found another bargain elsewhere which was fine with me. I was using it as a storage shed, now must organize things a bit better. Don't want to keep the old magazines any more; but find a way to store photographs, particularly senior high pictures of each of our children. Downsizing is never easy, From over 2100 square feet down to 1724 square feet...in 2005, and I am still moving slow and slower on it. Dh does not want to re-winterize it, and that stops me from ever using the trailer...hoping that the visit from four year old gs & dd will change his mind.

Got four more blocks done for PC; going to design and go onward, so I can post them each week at the right time. I was privately PM Honchey, she wanted scraps any size of Black on Black. Only she could hit the one missing link in all my fabric collection and scraps. If you have some that you could spare, PM Honchey.

Rain is coming 'in' from the hurricane....we hope it does not go around us...we need the rain.