View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:52 PM
jaba

Default update

Like I said before, working on a customer's custom baby quilt, it's drawn out and on paper, cut tomorrow and start sewing, Sunday hopefully on the quilting table and quilted, then 2-3 nights hand binding and in the mail by Thursday or Friday. Whew 1 week to spare, anyway that's the plan, but it better be close.
savannarandon got your F8 for the rubies group today in the mail, no problem I'll make another one, oh and if you like what I sent before no problem keep it use it....I have pretty much always made 2 blocks for everyone but this time is a little different, signed up for 2 groups, what the h___ was I thinking???? Must have had a very dense day but it's still fun, just drives me crazy that I have a stack of envelopes from [ATTACH=CONFIG]359383[/ATTACH]hell and back starring at me. Roseysue I did not have your space number but have added it to my list. Thanks for the heads up./
Twinriverfarms you are absolutely toooooo funny!! Your stash was perfect!!! Hubby standing here when I opened it and said what's for dinner? I was looking and trying to think of a quick 1 pot dinner, hardly no mesh and easy clean-up. Stash was perfect, I love it and thank you so much!!
Attached Thumbnails dscf0785.jpg