View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Elisabrat

moonwork, that block is a cube in a corner right? I lost that pattern any way you might have a spare? I love that it. I still have lady bugs left over so when I finish the rest of yours I will make another one.. something a bit more challenging.

see you later gaters if the internet is still here. busy weekend with campers so they might use it up til midnite then I sneak in and get a few in before its gone again .. I had no clue the internet had bits and bites and you can buy x amount of them thought it was like open ended. But we use our bits and bites up here on busy times and well that leaves me without .. you guys! I will pray those downloading movie guys are staying home but it seems everyone and their brother/mother/cousin/neighbor came up with them last night. Big old parade of ugly cars coming into my park lol.. ok its their park but they shouldnt all come here at one time. Big dance tonight etc.. oh joy then the fun really begins. Security calls/door knocking all hours of the night. phone, get the gate (rather not go away) then the mass exodus on Monday which oh darn see you next season! phew. tomorrow is kids festival/craft faire kids dance... one big happy time. Happy campers everyone! I like the kids ramble here, they remind me of being young too, they laugh they scream with joy, this is all good memories for them. Too bad they have to bring the grown ups with them each time lol