Old 09-01-2012, 09:12 AM
starshine

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Well now that my house is looking a little less like a hoarder's haven ... just let me know a week in advance and we'll do something fun!
You got it. Next time I might come without dh who doesn't want to be anywhere more than 4-5 days, then I can fit in more things. Even though our Ohio electricity was still out from the big storm, our daughter was fine with us staying longer, he wanted to get home. But since it wasn't a good time for you either I guess it worked out best to leave it for a future effort.

[QuiltNut4Ever, I really like that pattern you make for your Secret Pals. Remember me if you get my name and I'll be very happy]
I would be happy with it too.
I would be happy with anyone's canning-I don't have canning equipment. I did make jelly one year. Not much for habeneros( I did touch one to my lips once to see how hot they were as they were such a pretty color-big mistake) or other
Hot peppers, I love peaches and all fruits. I love many kinds of candy ~and yes I'm in the I love black licorice camp.

I love your phrase antique teen, I'll have to go back and check if I remembered correctly.

This swap is really simple. But some over achievers do make it hard on themselves, I am sorry for you but for those who can go with the flow I hope you signed up. I am trying to make something to put in my sp's package. Had to start early to get it done. My luck the color will be the one color they don't like. Can't wait to see who I get. I'm sure Lori will give us a final count when she gets the distribution going.