View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:46 PM
marytoddliz

Anna, come on over here if you need more house to clean! I told hubby I am on Holiday pay this weekend, he didn't want to pay holiday wage so gave me the weekend off! I just love that man~

I am finally thinking with a clear head, I had back to back migraines and my mind was a little mixed up.

SheriR I think I somehow made a tiny error in sending you the "Candy" I mailed it yesterday and got the # to track, but when I got home I could not find your envelope any where, and this morning I found your block I made for you! I am pleading the 5th and shaking my head... I know all the tiny packets of blocks of fabric are gone and the Twist of Batik packages are also gone, hubby assures me I mailed a package out yesterday and the tracking slip has your last name and zip code... So let me know what you get in the mail when it gets to you! I will send out your Squishy on Tuesday.

I also sent some squishies home today but like a silly one, didn't write them down on my spreadsheet first. I am going to go and check to see what I have left and might get to figure it out, that and pictures... if I took them all!

sheesh... Moral of my story "Don't work when you are not 100%" So any body gets something in the mail strange from me be sure and let me know please~

I will go and post some pictures!