Old 10-05-2009, 06:54 PM
mrsj82

24 hours from start to finish. Including sleep, making dinner, and taking some breaks to watch TV. That will tell you how fast this one goes together!

This one is for me! I used the "garden trellice" pattern out of the Jellyroll book that I have. I used fat quarters instead of a jelly roll simply because I didn't have one. This pattern goes together so quickly!

It's also a scrap buster as I used pieces from my stash for the borders and backing. I realized that I didn't have any batting, so I used some old curtains I made a long time ago that were sun faded and depressing...and I knew I'd never use them again...so they went on the inside of the quilt!

The finished size is 57''X64. Perfect to throw over me while laying on the couch. The fall is here and it's cold, so this was just in time.

What do you think?

Me peeking out over the top...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51230[/ATTACH]

My quilt inspector, Milo. She seems to think this one is for her. As soon as I spread it on the bed, she jumped up and has refused to move ever since...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51231[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-6606.jpe   attachment-51230.jpe   attachment-51231.jpe