View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:45 AM
romanojg

I've thought about it but my one draw back is that normally when I use my pc its to design or I'm paying bills online. I have a netbook and hate looking at the small screen so I'm not sure I'd like it. I bought a large 17in laptop when I started designing for embroidery. that being said, people here have them at work, our new director made sure all of the managers have one. It is good that after hours or on weekends if we have to page someone when the systems go down; all of the mangagers can check in and see what is going on. I love my Color Nook and love reading and doing alot of things with it. I have the iPhone 4S and still can't say that I love it and I don't use Facetime but it is cool and if my daughter got an iPhone I'd probably use it then to at least see the kids when she calls. I do see them most everyday but she'll call and tell me about something they are doing then or my 18mo will go around the house calling out for her GiGi and she'll call so that I can talk to them. Who knows, right now I can't see buying one but in the future, maybe. I just don't want to pay another bill for the on the go access to the web.