Old 09-02-2012, 11:43 AM
carriem

PF--I like your fabrics. Great job on both blocks. I too like how you showed them next to each other. Do you plan to make both sizes for all of the blocks?

Bev--I thought this block went together very quickly/easily compared to some of the PC blocks...of course when we get to some with more (and smaller) pieces it might take longer. I like that she gives the measurements for cutting fabrics...I still recheck a few of them to be sure, but it takes one step out that I am doing w/my PC blocks.

Thanks for the nice comments on my block/fabrics. I too really like the batiks, just think I need to get some fabrics that read more solid to go with my multi-colored prints. I am so excited for the shop hop in a little over a week. I am sure with stopping at 9 shops I *should* be able to find something that will work...only down side is I will be a week behind. Maybe I will get a couple done at the retreat that weekend if I get the right fabric on the way there (we are going to 5 shops before the retreat and the other 4 on our way home).

Can't wait to see more finished blocks!!

carrie