View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 12:56 PM
DeniseP

Wow, what a drag that this happened to you! I had no problems and thought I was passing this on to others to help them out. You're right, you were not in the wrong and should not have been treated like that.
Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
Yes, I tried to order from her. I did order and paid for my designs. I went to download them and only partial file downloaded. I tried again and nothing happened. I saw others who also had problems downloading and not getting a response back. I emailed the co and told them of my problems and said that if I didn't hear from them that day I would cancel my PayPal. I mean think about it; others have had problems and they are closing. The next thing I knew I was given a refund and banned from the site. Then she posted on Facebook that I was rude and threatening. If wanting to get what you paid for is rude and threatening the maybe she shouldn't be in this business. Then someone else chimed in by what she wrote and said people are always trying to steal so it was good for her to get rid of the stealers. How is paying and expecting your products being rude, threatening and diffently not stealing. I wouldn't buy anything from her and can see why she's going out of business and now going to giving her designs away for free on yahoo. All I wanted was my designs; she could have just reset the site so that I could have tried to download them again but she wanted to act like I was in the wrong. I don't believe I was and neither does my other embroidery/quilting friends who heard about it. Before ordering; read the other comments where people have tried and had problems.