View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:58 PM
117becca

I took my 50% coupon in yesterday to use - it did say 50% off fabric - and in small print, it also stated "50% off cut by the yard MERCHANDISE. To me - merchandise encompasses trim, interfacing, batting - anything cut by the yard.

First the cashier didn't know if the coupon would even come off because the trim and fabric were on the same ticket from the cutting counter - I'm thinking "make it work" and kinda grumpy inside....remembering why I don't shop JoAnn's very often.

The cashier looked at the coupon and said "OH, it says fabric, this isn't fabric". Then I told her it said cut by the yard merchandise, and this was cut by the yard mdse.

The mgr did come over and give me the discount and gave be the spiel that I was a loyal customer blah blah blah...

While standing there - another lady brought flowers up - They were Buy 2 flowers, get 1 free - but her "free" flower wasn't the "right" one. Sales clerks must do a better job of setting up the sales and separating non-sale mdse far far away from sale mdse.