View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:26 AM
marytoddliz

Linda, a grown up block is a F8 that grew up... into a block~ in other words it is just a block heading home after arriving as a piece of fabric! I don't know who coined the phrase but, it took me a little while to figure out what it meant also. I am so glad you got a new machine, I imagine it is really fun to learn all of it's secrets... Do you name your machines? Mine are all named! At first hubby didn't get it but now he understand which one I am talking about, but honestly I name everything, I don't know how it got started, I think when my Mom used to name her cars!

I have taken some time off from sewing also, I was not up to par and my sewing showed it! Today I am finishing some Aprons, meeting with one of my clients who I mend for... I hate mending but it helps finance my way to Seattle!
I am going next month for a week! Did I tell you I am going to babysit my Granddaughter for a week while my daughter takes a class with my sister... Some kind of patient care class! I am just so darn excited to be watching the little darling... that was a great idea you had!

off to run, good thing i love the view up here it would get boring real fast. Very nice blocks going home.