Old 09-03-2012, 05:10 PM
meanmom

I'm in for September. I was down 2 pounds for August. KInda surprised it was that much. I am a stress eater and my stress level has been thru the roof. I have even been clenching my teeth in my sleep and waking up with sore jaws. I have been wearing my mouth guard again. It has been a while since I had to wear it. I am working on destressing my life. MY son and daughter in law are home in Japan. My oldest daughter is moved out of town. Youngest daughter is moved across town. I am back to work but looking for a new job. I applied for 4 last week. Hopefully I will get one of them. There has been way too much going on around here. My daughter is trying to sell her house and one of their cars. I have been showing them both to people. Usually I handle stress a lot better. I'm not sure why it is making me so nuts right now.
I decided it was time to do something for me. I joined a gym and hired a personal trainer. He set me up with a plan and I meet with him again in 2 weeks to add more and see how I am doing. I joined Planet Fitness. It is inexpensive and I get free as many visits with a personal trainer as I want. I know the exercise will help with the stress too.
Congratulations countryhousequilter on your great loss