View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Elisabrat

I am hanging my head in shame here, I am about to post a very lovely block from... I lost that piece of paper. I suck. Could you please stand up (post please) here and let everyone know who you are so you can get the true credit you deserve. I love the block, heck I love them all.. like I said before one piece of fabric and so many interpretations.. so cool. Sending out some blocks tomorrow, I believe Jaba your ruby block is coming home a couple days after your berry block and Nexxus tada! did it, truly challenging as I dont care to work with solids yet I think it might hit the mark.. lots of pics received and sent for both diamonds and rubys in my folder if you want to peek.

this is Meowee doing her famous sea otter pose. I am about to pop off to bed and with luck can play sleeping otter too. night ya all!
ps Marybeth I am green with envy over this also. I want to see my granddaughter sheesh. I take back that idea. Babysit who ever heard of such a thing.. plan that nap when you get home. You will need it for sure.
Attached Thumbnails boom-diamond-received-sept-1.jpg   meowee-sea-otter-pose.jpg