View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42 AM
olmphoto2

Thanks for the laughs, Ninnie!

Here's something TRUE from our family:

Mom to Dad (with her wearing a new outfit that she made): Well, how do I look?
Dad: You look great...I don't care what anyone says!
And then the fight started!
=========================================
Actually, this WAS one of my Dad's lines and we knew it well. Mom. Sis and I didn't have a problem laughing at this! He and we knew very well to count only that first part that Dad said. We always had a full understanding that he admired our talents and how we looked in our outfits.

Here are some others jokes on this...

Ole and Lena were visiting friends. Lena mentioned that their handsome young reverend had paid her a compliment..."He said I looked like a breath of Spring." Ole snorted and said, "Lena, that's not exactly da vay he put it. Vhat he SAID vas...you looked like da end of a long, hard winter."

And that's how the fight started!

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies.
Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside.
The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man 'Holy crap. That must be my husband!'
So the man jumped out of the bed; scared and naked jumped out the window. He smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush and to his car as fast as he could go.
A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and
screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband!'
The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'
And then the fight started.....

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Lite for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95. I told her the beer would make her look better than the cold cream at night . . . . . . and that's how the fight started.