View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:38 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by littlesurfer View Post
I hope to get caught up soon. I've been out of town for a couple of weeks and will be back in a couple of days. Everyone is doing a super job. Hopefully, I will be able to post some pics soon. Before I left, I did manage to get 12 blocks together using Jenny's QAYG method...w/o any problems!
Looking forward to seeing your pics. Isn't it funny how our lives tend to get busy on their own especially when we already have plans for them... LOL . I'ts all good though and we will all get it done when we get it done. Im really hoping that things will slow back down here at my house so I can focus in on the quilting. I suppose we will see by what I get done today. Did I mention my sewing room was also reorganized this weekend. I added in a new computer table which meant moving around all my other ironing station, machine table, and cutting area. Also replaced the ceiling fan with the small light kit with a huge ceiling light fixture that makes the whole room light up like daylight. It's awesome. So I guess I should stop gabbing and get to sewing... LOL. Post Script.. I also bought a new car over the holiday.. I can't not tell ya all that.