View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:56 AM
nancia

well, gang, and especially dottie-- it looks like the wedding between her/your daughter and my son ( both being in nyc, therefore possible) will not be taking place any time soon. now, i have been known to rush to judgement and otherwise spill the beans, but it really looks like the young man in question may be relocating to london to pursue his masters in playwriting at the u of london, (heard they were going to call it london university, but then too much confusion going to the LU). he has been accepted and will need to be there by october, or late september, or whenever! i see a visit to london in my future!! i hope he chooses to do it, altho' he has just been offered a new job in nyc. it is in the arts, but is not playwriting. oh, to be young and have sooo many options and able to live in poverty as a preferred lifestyle. i was never a starving artist, much too addicted to my french fries and burgers! and not dedicated enough to actually suffer for my art. anyhow, he is, and also so much more talented than i will ever be! so i am over the moon at the possibility and missing him already! if it were i, i would be packed and sitting at the airport by now, bouncing up and down on the luggage carousel! guess i will have to stop crocheting art quilts for wedding favors!