Old 09-04-2012, 02:40 PM
meanmom

Cindy isn't 50 Shades of Gray a good book. I read all 3. I finished book one in a day. I was so bad I sat up until at least 2:00 AM finishing it. I read book 2 and 3 when I was in Hilton Head. One day at the pool I counted 5 other people reading them. We took a picture of Someone we met reading book one, my DD reading 2 and me reading 3. My DIL was just here from Japan. I sent them home with her. SHe had never heard of them. I guess I am corrupting Japan. She is going to pass them on to her friends when she finishes them.
Pam no chocolate, are you trying to kill me! That is a good taboo for me as I am trying to cut way down. A week without chocolate would be good for me. I am also trying to cut way, way down on complex carbs. I love, love all carbs. I am trying to only eat them occasionally. Of course there were bagels at work 3 times last week and again today. Whoever brought them today was nice and cut them all up into little slices so I only had a really little piece at lunch.
My personal trainer recommended I hit the gym 5 days a week. I have survived week one. So far it is going well. My abs are so weak. Worse than I thought.
Good luck to everyone.
Pat