View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:53 AM
margeepa

The Jo Ann stores here are not closing [ yet] but everything is diferent . I was making those tied fleese blankets for cheerleading grandchildren and it was 50%off so i wasnt trying to use 2 coupons. I needed to make 2 blankets and the material streaches so I askd her if she would give me 2 yds red and 2 yards of navy for their school colors .but instead of just getting 4 yds of red and 4 yds of navy i wanted 2 yd red 2 yds navy and another 2 yds red and 2yds navy. She wouldnt cut it I had to buy the one cut of 4 yds re and 4 yds navy.There was no line behind me and it wasnt like I was trying to use 2 coupons. Isaid if i get 2 yds red and then2 yds navy and then turn around go back in {no line] then you will give me 2 more cuts of 2yds red and 2 yds navy. She said yes. People come in and get 1/8yd this and 1/8 yd that and they will stand there and cut for anhour but a customer that spends big money on material there they wont budge. I could have said cut me 2 yds and 2 yds and when she was done i could have sad of i forgot i need to make another one my mistake [Ha Ha] I better make another blanket give me 2 more yds of re and 2 more yds of navy.I guess you have to be rotten today. Thank God I bought 2 rooms full of material when it was cheap[Like 1$ yd when Hancock fabric store closed so I didnt care . Still its good deals with the 50%off copon compared with 10.00 yd at small quilt shops.