Old 09-04-2012, 07:37 PM
irishrose

You haven't heard of 50 Shades of Gray? I haven't read it yet, but I've heard it discussed. That's all I'm going to say. I need to get a USB cord for my Nook so I can download it. The mother of my 11 year old tutoree borrowed his Kindle so she could read the book. I hope she cleared it off before she returned it. I certainly don't want him reading it to me.LOL I will tell her MIL to buy her a Kindle for her b'day.

Di, a vegan/vegetarian diet isn't right for everyone. If you feel better and your bloodwork is good, then it's okay, but there is nothing wrong in eating meat unless it affects your sensibilities. I can't eat veal or lamb, but adult animal are pretty tasty. Everything in moderation. What are you working on these days?

Okays, ladies, tell me to go FMQ the baby quilt. I hate following the lines, but it's too late to change the pattern in FMQ. The sooner I get it done, the sooner I can do something I like. The red/yellow and 4 patch quilt for the bazaar is going to be cute. It's another Bonnie Hunter pattern.

Doctors- Grrr. My GD spent the day in the hospital having a potassium IV. I asked her if anyone told her to eat bananas, potatoes and take a potassium pill. No - do they think that she had so much fun she wants a repeat? She is extremely overweight and the doctor has trouble finding a heartbeat, so she is sent for an ultrasound every Dr visit even though the baby is kicking hard at the Dr's instruments. Ultrasounds, while sometimes necessary, are not without side effects. If the baby is kicking, his heart is beating. I'm not seeing her making another two months. Let's hope she doesn't deliver before her shower on the 16th. Her sister in Kansas City, MO is pregnant, too. Another quilt will be needed, but don't know the gender of this one yet.

Have a good evening, everyone.