View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:22 AM
mermaid

Originally Posted by Casi View Post
Mermaid, sorry to keep bugging you....I got the download from Tuckers. I can refer to her index which she will keep on her Yahoo group, so at least I will know what the design is supposed to be and I can see their finished size. The problem is I can't tell which ones are in my format. Any ideas? I can't see that it tells me when I open it up in the SEU.
Can you R-click on the design icon..in the box that comes up is "properties" on the bottom...L-click on that and get your info. It will say .pes, etc...or whatever the format is. I usually note if the pes file is the 4th display or 5th or etc. Then the next design icon I will start w/that one in the sequence (cking properties) I do not save the files I don't use. I will copy or move to an emb folder I've created/named the pes files. If you want to save the remaining formats, then leave them in the orig. folder. I like to delete all but one copy (I save jef) and put those in another folder for ''just in case''..cause I can convert them to pes if my orig somehow gets lost or corrupted. With me??