View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Jenniky

Default QAYG HOLIDAY Reversible TABLE TOPPER

Ronda and JeanieG, Actually this QAYG project is a reversible holiday table topper.

Step #4 I cut two front sashings 5 inches wide by the center length of my squares. I then cut a third longer sashing strip 5 inches wide by 20 inches long. (You will need to adjust these measurements to fit your squares. Im using 9" Squares for my project.

Step #5 I then cut my back sashing pieces 9 inches wide by the center length of my squares. I then cut a third longer back sashing strip 9 inches wide by 20 inches long. (You will need to adjust these measurements to fit your squares.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360487[/ATTACH]

The Christmas blue backside sashing is then folded and ironed in half as we did in the first project/ Click on my blog link in my signature to find the first project tutorial to refer back to.

Just as we did with our first QAYG you are going to sew these wider sashing strips to your squares. Pinning them front and back and sewing all three sections together with one seam. The seam is always "1/4 inch with unless stated otherwise.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360488[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]360489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]360490[/ATTACH]

Pictures of front and back sides pinned and ready for sewing.

BBL with more.
Attached Thumbnails septqfr-004.jpg   septqfr-005.jpg   septqfr-006.jpg   septqfr-007.jpg