View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:06 PM
romanojg

Originally Posted by lklos303 View Post
I also, bought the designs and when I said I couldn't download them and said I'd wasted my money. She said I was rude. She did send me a different link to download them and after hours of working at it I finally got them downloaded. But what a chore.
That is what she said to me, that I was extremely rude; except for the fact that she posted it on Facebook. Then one of her friends said everyone is always trying to steal things and it was good that she got rid of the stealer. I wrote back wanting what I had paid for isn't stealing its just what I should expect. Ive found some really good buys in the past few days so I'm making out. Then today when I went to pay for my Florani class this month where along with education I'll also get 599.00 in free stuff I found out there will be another class being held in Oct. This class is so hard for stores to get in them but since they had a cancelation the store I went to was able to get it. Its 2 days of embroidering, they supply everything and you get a software package for free that is valued close to 300. I already use 5D pro but maybe I'll learn something good from this or maybe there will be parts of it easier to use. When you leave you have completed projects to take and alot more knowlege. I'm feeling pretty lucky since the mess with Tuckers.