View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:24 PM
crtwelvecats

very cute material. I also collect pigs.and one of my favorite saying is "when pigs fly" . when we eventually have a place with a dining room that will be my theme. my kids already gave me the plates of when pigs fly and pigs with wings and i have my pattern waiting to be used. I also had a baby pig when I was seven and lived with my grandma. it was like having my own puppy. they are great pets. I remember embrassing my stepmom who was a german lady that was very proper cause when i went to live with her and my dad we had to do a report on your favorite pet for school. well i wrote about my pet pig and the teacher thought i was in lala land and called my mom in to tell her what i wrote about. I remember her face getting beet red and her choking out that i wasn't in lalaland (crazy)but i did have a pet pig back in NC. the teacher and her became real good friends since we only lived about 7 blocks away. that was always a good laugh over the years. even though she isn't here anymore i can still see her red red face and get the giggles.