Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer View Post
Yep! I definitely belong in this group! I do all of those things and more. (I also had to keep a list going as I read this thread so I would be able to remember what I was thinking to write!) I hate soggy bread and so ask the waitress to not give a pickle spear with my sandwich; nothing worse than a leaky spear messing up my bread! I have a "sheet" thing too - it must envelope the blanket or bedspread. I have a method of eating M&M's too. I empty the package onto a flat surface and separate them into groups by color. Then, whatever pile has the smallest number, I eat the larger piles down to that number. Once all piles have the same number I eat one of each color round-robin style until they are all gone. Anything plugged in must go in the lowest socket first leaving the top socket "open" for a future plug in. This one is really weird - I "rehearse" a conversation I plan on having with someone and say the sentences out loud. IOW - I talk to myself!
doesn't everybody eat their M&M's that way? Is there another way?
I don't like soggy bread, but I don't eat much bread, period.
Solves a lot of problems, lol....just not fat hind qu...uh, never mind, snort...
So, what is IOW, pray tell?
Well, let's see now, mousie...in case of weirdness?
IOW...interesting odd whatchamacallit....
um,...mousie? yes, mousie?...I don't know the answer. Me needer!