Old 09-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
Well girls I havent started my little quilt .... today was the sign in day for the county fair .... had to get my two quilts signed in and helped the quilt girls I love and quilt with weekly put their first time ever quilts in the fair ...boy I hope they get ribbons ..... I have a stack for my quilts and photos but they have none .... I so want them to do good so they will be encouraged to do more and better ..... gosh I love the county fair .... so Sat or Sunday I will start on my little quilt .... have the fabric picked and the pattern decided .... gosh I love this swap .... I need to make some doll quilts for next years fair and keep them ....lol..... I give everything I make away ... well I did keep the two I put in one was a king size I made on a bet that I could make a quilt top in a day and the other is one I made for the back seat of hubbys truck to carry the papillions around on lol ..... have a good night CQRobin
CQR - how exciting! I sure hope that everyone wins. Promise you'll post some pix please?