Old 09-06-2012, 07:10 AM
QuiltingKrazy

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
Well girls I havent started my little quilt .... today was the sign in day for the county fair .... had to get my two quilts signed in and helped the quilt girls I love and quilt with weekly put their first time ever quilts in the fair ...boy I hope they get ribbons ..... I have a stack for my quilts and photos but they have none .... I so want them to do good so they will be encouraged to do more and better ..... gosh I love the county fair .... so Sat or Sunday I will start on my little quilt .... have the fabric picked and the pattern decided .... gosh I love this swap .... I need to make some doll quilts for next years fair and keep them ....lol..... I give everything I make away ... well I did keep the two I put in one was a king size I made on a bet that I could make a quilt top in a day and the other is one I made for the back seat of hubbys truck to carry the papillions around on lol ..... have a good night CQRobin
OH BOY! If they're anything like me when I entered my first fair and won a blue ribbon, they will be hooked for life! I can remember how excited I was! Heck excited doesn't even describe that feeling! I only put two little quilts in this years fair and haven't been there yet to see how they did. I think we're going tonight. My first DQ swap last Sept and I entered it into the fair and won a 2nd place ribbon on that! Needless to say that got me hooked on this thing we call Doll Quilt Swapping! lol
Oh yeah, my avitar picture is my first fair winning entry.

Last edited by QuiltingKrazy; 09-06-2012 at 07:12 AM.