Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:01 AM
AllAboutScraps

Loved reading this thread. Been trying to think of my own quirks..........guess I'm so used to them I don't think of them as quirks..........except for the eating folded chips last thing....that's been pointed out to me. I take a certain amount of chips out and put the bag away so I won't eat the whole bag!! The chips I took out, I spread out on a plate or paper napkin and then eat the smallest and flatest first working my way to the biggest tightest folded one last. I think it developed as a way to make the chips last as long as possible. Maybe? Not really sure.

Oh and I remember the word now............worm casings...that the term for worm poop. And my nephew is working on a way to package "worm tea" That's a liquid form of the worm casings....again good for the garden. He tells me....as he has done a whole boatload of research.....that the liquid forms currently on the market are no good because the packaging is air tight. The liquid has to be aerobic, meaning it has to get air or the good bacteria die and all the good that was in the liquid is gone. So it's a real challenge to find a way to allow air in and none of the liquid out!

The things you learn!