Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
CQR - how exciting! I sure hope that everyone wins. Promise you'll post some pix please?
We had 4/ first place quilts, 3 /second place quilts,1/ 3rd place and 1/ 4th place .....every quilt we entered we won a ribbon with .... I was so proud of my girls.... we sew every Sunday afternoon and girl I have to admit that adding 2 second place ribbons felt good this year since one was a scrappy and the other was just something I thought up ... lol
I love fair time in the country ... my heart swells for the 2 first place quilts by a girl who had never sewen a thing till she started with us a year ago ... I just keep telling her what momma told me " can't never could do anything" and "if at first you don't succeed try try again" ..... and it works .... now my girls are gaining the self confidance to do bigger and better thing .... my daughter in law got a 1st and a 3rd place .... and my gf got a 1st place and a second place ... and Krystyna where would you post the pics? I want to take pics with my girls with their quilts ... I'm a happy camper today ......