View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:03 PM
GreatStarter

A couple of days ago I posted a thank you to any and all who have made and donated things to another human. My family was touched by kindness, just one week ago today when my grandson arrived early. The very first picture we saw of him was wearing a tiny red knit hat. It meant so much to us. And we saw so very many newborns and preemies wearing tiny knit hats some kind people had made and donated. You have no idea how much it meant to us. The person who knit that tiny red hat will probably never know how much it meant/and will continue to mean to us. But this quilt board allowed me to send out thankyous to anyone who has made and donated anything to another. One quilter even mentioned she has made hats like these in the past and how nice it was to know families of these babies really appreciated them. This board is so wonderful. Please never let the negative get to you, because there are just so many wonderful people out there who belong to these boards. And from my family...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Kat