View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:00 AM
jillnjo

I notice, too, how looking at a picture of a block really helps me to see more clearly what I like or don't like about it. I think I need to take a picture of the doll quilt I pieced-something bugs me about it, but I guess I'll just go with it! I don't want to get "more bugged" and have to rip!

I'm sure I will love what you added to my center, Judith. I am realizing that I like to do quilts and blocks with other people! I have a small pile of swapped blocks and love to look at them, but haven't made a quilt yet! I love selecting a block pattern and pulling some fabric and seeing what I can create-then sending it off to a friend.

Tam-moo, I saw that you are joining the row robin here on the board! You are going to be busy this winter! I will be watching to see what everyone chooses. I think a row robin would be fun, too.

I like order around me and my hubby likes it even more, which I think amazes my daughters. They both have hubbys that can make a mess and walk around it cheerfully-so guesss who gets to pick it up! Aren't we so like the home we were raised in? My MIL is queen-of-clean to a point that drove me crazy, but I live with her every day-I sometimes call him "Lois" instead of the name she gave him! I shouldn't complain, all in all, it has been a blessing to our family.

I have apples from our tree to make sauce with soon, I'm tired of canning and freezing, but get to enjoy it all winter. My mom is 91 and she still cans for herself! Not much, but I guess she does what she has always done, and it keeps her feeling perky! Enjoy the coming week end,all!