View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:42 AM
LovingIzabella

Jan, I am mailing the side swap today. I have gotten a little behind between my IH getting worse again and Izabella running an almost 105 temperature
I am also mailing home blocks today to all of those in my album and previously mentioned
Linda, thanks so much for the concern...if you could find a way to get rid of this pain in my head permanently I would be ever so grateful lol I have an appointment on Monday with my neurosurgeon because the pain is just getting worse and worse and my lower back feels like it is on fire & numb again Last time this meant a revision, we shall see what it means this time.
I received my second grown up block and it is from NYGal and it is beautiful! I love the colors you used with it. I will get a picture of it and post it this weekend.
I am trying to make sure I am more attentive to you all..I hate not chatting but being on the computer too long truly aggravates my head. I have even gotten to the point where I wear sunglasses almost all the time and they have removed the florescent lights from my office at work...one day at a time right?
You are all doing such a fabulous job on the swap and I am proud to know you all.
Hugs
April