Old 09-07-2012, 05:58 AM
BuzzinBumble

Hi Quilterinmotion! Thanks and I love your ideas of the shells and starfish too.

Used to be you could just click the word "download" right underneath the picture of the pattern on page 1, but for some reason that has disappeared! No wonder I've been getting inquiries.
Huh! Same thing happened on another tutorial with downloadable pictures that I posted before the QB changed over. This is a new developement, because I know those were still okay last Spring.

Marcia & Kim created Word and .PDF files for people to download and they used to be on page 19. That too has changed. It's mysterious - I can't figure out why they aren't there anymore. All over this topic it says to look on page 19. Arg! So I searched around and found what I hope are the finalized versions.

Marcia's final copy using Word is on the bottom of page 25, Post #250. Kim's finalized version in .PDF format is on page 23, post # 229. From one of those you should be able to print the pattern. Or you could trace a real Maple Leaf, simplify it a bit and make your own.

Sorry for the trouble - I wish I knew why those things disappeared.