View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 05:21 PM
MNQuilter

I have a couple of funny "eating strange object stories." First off, my bichon has a strange desire to eat crayons. My daughter left her crayons sitting out adn the dog found them. i didn't realize this. I'm sure most of you have seen crayons that have been melted together into one large multicolored crayon, well that is what I thought I found in my yard this summer when I was mowing! :lol: Yep, came out looking a lot like it went in! :oops:

About a year ago, I put some barrettes in my almost four year olds hair. They were the little metal barrettes that click shut, this pair happened to be green and guitar shaped. Yep, again, she was playing with it at daycare and swallowed the stupid thing. Luckily we have a great pediatrician who informed me that her father was a doctor in the prison system and you would be amazed at what the body can pass safely through the digestive system! Including straight edge razor blades.

Still glad that Kitty didn't eat the needle, the stress of waiting is never fun!