View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Elisabrat

Egad aint that the truth marybeth. MADD is mothers against daughters dating, DADD same thing.. oh dear its contagious. My daughter who is 21is in love too. Perfect boy.. 22 egad.. uh well i tell her to enjoy love its wonderful. Ok I also said like there are million fish in the sea no need to stop fishing quite yet girly, finish college first.

i received an amazing block from fraew today. Honeycomb hexi block something I have not done and cant see myself ever doing the time put into the block astounds me. Thank you very much. I also received a block that as i was opening I thought no I didnt send that then tada when it opened out there in fact were the bees hiding in the middle and the colors match perfectly with everything else.. she is just going to flip when she sees this bee quilt. I will score 1000 extra points as the big sister who is the mostest.. ok I will tell her there was a ton of help getting there. Thank you all so very much. A smile to my day.. not a bad thing at all.

Better go finish that one block, got a bit carried away. I accidentally adopted a kitten. Told the hubby it accidentally jumped in that box right there, then into the car that amazing kitten and it walked that box all the way into the house so it has to stay. he just said oh ok? told him right answer.. will post pics when he wears himself off. He is 4.5 months old so not as tiny as the others, and well was black. With all the pretty kitties they cant give them away. $25 for a fixed kitten, all the vaccinations and leukemia testing, flea treating and a free vet visit included.. all black kittens go off the market as of monday until November by then they look like caats who adopts them so.. sucker here.. it needed me as much as i did. My cats are only mildly peturbed. Get over it. They will always do

last note anyone here aware that April has been having a real tough time lately? hows about sending her some getwell cheer cards via real mail. We all know how fun real mail is. I have her address if you would like to send her a real note. She has sure done a lot for us.