View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Elisabrat

THE NEENER NEENER DANCE? Hope you liked the showwooo ooo? that dance? well called for in this case that is a pretty block indeed.

alright I stalled enough I received fabric from Daisy but in diamonds and also two blocks also in diamonds so no new pics to post here but lots to peak at in my albums. Sending, receiving I have trouble keeping up with me sometimes.

oh I have to tell you strange things happen here. Today while shopping a little kitten accidentally jumped in this box and accidentally got in my car and accidentally walked (while in the box mind you) up those stairs and is now accidentally sleeping on the couch. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Oh he is so cute. this one.. is MINE. my cats however think these accidents have to stop yesterday. Kinda like men, I cant hear you la la la la la.. actually my man said oh.. ok? when I told him about the crazy accidents. Love that guy.

NOTE: Jaba, sure you wont marry me? you will have enough canned food to feed an army! I bought a meazly four clam shells of strawberries today to make jam while they are still sweet. Jalepeno is next then one or two batchs of peach spiced jam.. that is like nada next to you. Wowsa. someone sold cinnamon red hot jelly recently at our craft fair. Never seen it, any good? seems easy enough to try but a waste of sugar if its not good and time you know?

if jaba did not post her veggies here she should show you what she has grown this year. Larger than a truck potatos, dinner table size bell peppers you HAVE TO SEE THEM TO BELIEVE THEM..