View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:57 PM
jaba

Default update today

Elisabrat you are so funny, I'd marry you in a heart beat! You are a truly wonderful person, I can just tell by talking with you, I love you and your spirit!!!
Got 7 more qts. of stewed tomatoes done last night, cleaned a quart of strawberries and put them in the freezer and finished the customers baby quilt. This morning started my marathon sewing day yippee!!!
Sent home today finished blocks to loving isabella, nanakathy55, nygal, annaquilts, scrapper, and pinklotus. And the baby quilt. They are headed home to you all.
Received in the mail the most fantastic blocks from roseysue, moonwork42029, and chewboo. I can't thank you all enough for the work you've put into these blocks. I'm going to have an amazing quilt and some beautiful placemats and table runners. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
From roseysue- diamonds[ATTACH=CONFIG]361101[/ATTACH]
From moonwork42029[ATTACH=CONFIG]361103[/ATTACH]
From chewboo- diamonds[ATTACH=CONFIG]361106[/ATTACH]
And finally I'll show you the baby quilt[ATTACH=CONFIG]361107[/ATTACH]
I'm seeing light under those envelopes, I have 8 left to go. I'm only missing F8's from ctmhjenn in rubies and 5 others from the diamonds. It's a wonderful day and I feel soooo much better than I'm about caught up on all of these. Looking forward to receiving more blocks back.
Attached Thumbnails dscf0823.jpg   dscf0824.jpg   dscf0825.jpg   dscf0815.jpg