View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:01 PM
marytoddliz

Jaba, I can't wait for you to get the block I sent you! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you like it!
Elisabrat, hey girl I have a new something heading your way... I am sure it is going to really "Bug you" hehe

I received a squishy from Daisy, beautiful fabric, have I seen this fabric before??? might just be similar to a previous boom!

We ran in the heat today, the mornings are nice and cool but I am not awake enough, so I am suffering with hot afternoons instead. Tomorrow morning I am going to go and run bright and early... That is my story and I am sticking to it! Hubby goes with me, he picks up trash and recycling, I told him the county should hire him he cleans the park almost every day!

Going to go and work on the last two blocks to go out... Everyone that sent me fabric should have a block heading there way except Daisy and Tam Moo. I am going to post update in Pearls group also. I think I have one F8 still in my hand that needs some love and attention, Cuppy. I will get these three done and then wait for the rest of the F8's to come to me~

OH my I got the Fabulous thread I ordered today from UPS... I just love the cool new colors I got! time to go play with my embroidery machine.