View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Anastasia

I love purples! give it to meeee..

Elisabrat.. I had that SAME situation happen with my little fabric keeper-downer. I went to my mom's house and this little kitten jumped into my pocket, and then well, hopped into my truck, and walked into my house and also fell asleep on the couch! my fatso, who was also of a similar situation, he jumped into my mom's pocket, hopped into my brother's truck, and walked into my house, but he went to sleep on the bed instead.. he wasn't quite so sure that he would like a new baby sister but he LOVES her now and if he goes more than.. oh 30 minutes without interacting with her he starts walking around the house meowing for her to come out. She does the same thing. Ever since she came he has stopped his neurotic hair pulling, and attacking me. I was seriously pondering getting him therapy for his anger issues. Apparently he was angry that his other siblings didn't also hop into my mom's pocket when he did and he needed a sibling.

Anyhoot. Uhm.. so I've been kidnapped for 2 days.. which is incredibly draining.. Interacting with humans.. *shudder* I've had my fill for the month.. at least I got to oggle men in dress military uniform... rwar. and had delicious prime rib, for free. So I guess that makes up for the having to TALK to people. But I did meet a lady that is a part of a knitting club that's nearby so I guess I might actually learn to knit instead of just making messes on a needle.

I did get the fabric I needed to finish the block with the puzzle piece fabric.. did I already say that? I feel like I mentioned that before. Anyhoot. Should go to bed, have homework due tomorrow so should get up sometime before 1pm maybe.