View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Elisabrat

i absolutely love the blocks posted.. its so darned fun. Fraew I am with you that fabric is really pretty, what a super blender that is. And Marybeth, you werent whinning stop it. You were stating a fact. Things don't last long and sometimes we do get sick of paying for something it seems we JUST BOUGHT especially if its not a high priority you had in mind. And worse yet an expensive optional item. So Kelly absoutely everything is obsolete in a very short period time that doesnt mean we have to like it I for one wish it would slow on down a bit this advancement in so many things. I can not keep up at all yipers.

The kitten is a little boy and he has no name at all.. right now I call him baby kitty and he trots on over.. I will give it time something will come to me. He is so cute. Just ask my other three cats.. cute.. yup that is what they are thinking.. one keep looking at him like he is the next meal, one is scared to death of him and the other sniffs and zooms off.. getting there its only been half a day. kittys gosh I love kitties which mean I have to go look for nancia pet parlor fabric.. maybe I had better look at the blocks she has gotten so I know what pet parlor looks like