View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:01 AM
LenaBeena

Red face

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Thank you all so much for the kind words. I am thrilled she likes to wear the dresses because to me little girls should
I wish I could make clothes...I would love to be able to make her cute, unique things to wear and her and I could pick the fabrics together-how fun!
I know head lice can be an issue. I have a spray that I brush through her hair that is supposed to keep them away, plus she won't let anyone else use her hat or use theirs and no way anyone will touch her hair with a brush that isn't hers so hopefully, fingers crossed, eyes & toes crossed we won't have to deal with head lice.
Thank you again she sure has grown quick!
hugs
April

Of course you can make her pretty little dresses and things to wear. Its easy, just get a pattern and follow directions. I sewed for my children for years and years. They were both tall and thin and finding clothes to fit was not easy . So glad I knew how to sew from baby bits to prom gowns. Most fun were Halloween costumes without patterns, just ideas. I made little boy and girl matching outfits for Christmas and Easter every year and love to see the old photos. Give it a try, we are all here to help.