View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Jenniky

Good Morning everyone. It looks like everyone has a great handle on the Block by Block QAYG method and variations using the sashing inserts. So the next QAYG method Im going to be learning and sharing is one which will not work with orphaned blocks. My thinking is the next couple of weeks I will be reviewing the method and will start working on the new QAYG project. I will share the stages and steps of what Im working on at the end of September beginning October time frame so if I run into trouble with this new method I resolve any mishaps before presenting it to the thread. Of all of the QAYG methods this particular one has been the most puzzling. So this will be a big challenge and achievement for me to be able to present this particular method. Im up for it and lookin forward to moving on to this new QAYG method.

Im not quite sure what to name this particular method. So will not give it a name at the moment. It is necessary that the fabric squares are precut to a specific size. This is about as much as I can share about the process at the moment.

I hope everyone is still enjoying following along. As I am enjoying all of us sharing and learning together.
Personally I am having a little less time to quilt as autumn brings a whole list of events that I have to attend to and also I have started working with a new physician and a chiropractor for my back and hip problems. As I know everyone else has their own trillion projects ongoing and we all have life events to attend to I hope we can all continue to share our projects, comments and input on all our QAYG projects on this thread.