View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:05 AM
Tashana

Originally Posted by barri1 View Post
I would love to do it. The price is decent. The class is only $35. I just hate the drive. I'm five minutes from JFK. Might really consider it. I was at the quilt show in Lancaster, and was able to play with a LA.. It was a lot of fun.. I'm wondring if it woud help to have a quilting buddy work with you. In other words. Rent the machine for four hours, and work with another quilter on both of your quilts. When one isn't working, they could read, or do something else, but when there is a problem, two heads are better than one.. I have no room for a LA, but would love one. I don't have anything to quilt, as I am involved in a major QAYG project.
Let's stay in touch Barri 1 and see if we can take the class together. Two heads will remember more than one. I fully plan on taking pictures or even video if they let me. They may not, but it does not hurt to ask. I am thinking if I look at the photos or watch the video over and over again I will remember more. I doubt they'll let me but I will ask next time I am there.