Old 09-08-2012, 07:08 AM
StaceySewsSorta

Thanks all!
And Lara, each of those things you commented on has a little story. LOL The colors: I wanted something "cozy" and had planned it to be a fall throw for on the couch. But it stays there all the time. LOL! I only tossed it on the trunk for pictures to kind of "add something" to the shots for "display" as this trunk was a "sale item". I REALLY miss it and regret selling it, but the lady who bought it allows me over to see it often. LOL!!! I do a LOT of stuff with old furniture like that, and its a blast! maybe I will post some pics of that stuff later on! My QB name says it all... literally... I sew. Sorta! and Piggy... Oh, sweet piggy.

An acquaintance of mine has a farm where they raise market hogs. A dear friend of mine knows her. Well, a momma had more babies than she had teats, so my friend offered to foster the runt, rather than see him put down. (Think Charlotte's Web!!!!Only his name is PigglyWiggly, not Wilbur! LOL!!!) So, my friend brought him home at only 3 days old (The picture in my avatar), and had him until he was about 4 months old... old and big enough to go back to the farm. He is STILL only half the size of his brothers and sisters! I often had him here for weekends, if my friend had to work. He would stay the night, in the house (he stayed in her home, also), sleep with my kids, play with my dog, etc... <3 He was a blast... We even bathed him and dressed him (for fun!) and he walked on a leash! LOL Keep in mind hes not a "pet" pig.. not a pot belly.... but a MARKET YORK HOG, that will get to about 250 pounds!!!

Totally off topic, but had to share. He is a doll <3 we love him! (Not sure what plans the farm has, since he is so "domesticated" now! LOL)