View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Tashana

Default Bailey's you will have my business

Yesterday I posted how I wanted to take a clas at a LQS to learn long arm quilting in order to rent their Babylock jewel. My husband who is as artsy and crafty as I am thought that I should probably do that sice he could see us in the future buying a LA??? With what was my question, with two young kids and one income that is just a dream. He started a research and came acros a local NY manufacturer of LA machines. Their prices are reasonable and we decided to give them a call and maybe drive upstate to see their showroom. First of all they were great on the phone, outstanding! It is a family business and we talked to the owner's son. He IS the guy making the machines so who better to be your support person than the guy who builds them? They are made right here in the US! Can you believe it? We all like to support local, I am sure of that, so when the time comes they will have my business. I just wanted all of you to know, although you probably know all this already, that we have a jewel in our backyard with customer support second to none. And the best part is their prices rock! This seriously made my day, you cannot believe how happy I am to see a local family business succeeded. Do me favor, if you are considering a purchas of a LA talk to Chuck or his son John. You will not regret it even if you do not end up buying a Bailey. I am not related or in any way affiliated with them. I am a Canadian quilter living in the US who likes to support local. I am getting off my soapbox now. Cheers and happy quilting.

Last edited by Tashana; 09-08-2012 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Mistake