Thread: Tote bag :)
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Barb M

Here's a tote bag i just made, for a lady on my hd forum. And uhm, yes, i did horror of horrors on this one lol. I didnt feel like getting out my cutting mat other day, so everything but the centre emblem, was torn and ripped LOL. Worked pretty good, but edges were thready :) So then, i put the whole bag together, and guess what? The pockets and label are sposed to be on inside at the back, well, they somehow ended up on inside front!!! lol Oh well, it's gonna stay the way it is. So this is my femmy version of a bag, later this week i'm gonna try and make a manly version that guys could use too. But i think this came out nice. Oh, it's all made from bedsheets, and the batting, well uhmm, lol, my dear MIL seems to think i like jogging tops, so she keeps sending me bags of sweat tops lol, do i wear sweat tops, noooo, but i say thank you very much lol. Guess what i use to bat my totes??? lol yup, sweat tops, works perfect :)

PS, the colours didnt come out right in the first photo. What looks like mauve in the first photo is really a tan colour :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-6329.jpe   attachment-6337.jpe